This item is available for Orlando
Delivery or pick up.
- 1lb cardboard cylinder
A gelatinous substance derived from red algae.
- Requires boiling for 5 minutes to fully hydrate.
- Forms higher strength gels than gelatine.
- The coarse mesh helps in dispersion properties.
- Forms perceptible gels with as little as 0.04% concentrations although typically used at much higher levels.
- Gels exhibit hysteresis lag useful in many applications.
- Solubility at 180ºF (82ºC).
CuisineTech is a complete source for technical and modern cookery ingredients. Gelifiers • Acids • Binders • Gums • Stabilizers • Sugars • Emulsifiers • Curing Salts • Functional Ingredients • Spheriphication